To our valued customers:
With respect to the COVID‑19 pandemic, we have been focused on the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community. With this focus paramount, we’d like to ensure that you are aware of the precautionary measures we are taking at Stampede Toyota.
We’ve increased our cleaning and disinfecting efforts and procedures in and around the dealership. These efforts include:
- Entrance surfaces cleaned and disinfected every 20 minutes
- Waiting area surfaces cleaned and disinfected often
- Car door handles wiped and disinfected frequently
- Demo vehicles are cleaned and wiped after every test drive
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the dealership
- Shuttle services cleaned and wiped after each service
- All vehicles including showroom display vehicles, delivered vehicles and any vehicles that come in for maintenance are continually undergoing a thorough cleaning process
- Professional disinfecting and cleaning of the dealership after hours each day
Hours of operation:
We have adjusted the hours of operation of our Sales, Service, and Parts Departments. Please check our hours of operation for updated hours at www.stampedetoyotacalgary.com/contact
During this time, we wanted to make aware of convenient services that we have to offer that doesn’t involve being at our location. They include:
- Telephone and online credit application
- Vehicle delivery to your doorstep
- Mobile test drives (we bring the vehicle to you)
- Maintain safe reliable transportation for customers
- Parts delivery to your doorstep
We care deeply about the health of our employees. We have asked our employees to work from home if have they shown symptoms, or if they have travelled outside of Canada. Also, we have told our staff to practice ‘social distancing’ and execute healthy hand washing practices as per Alberta Health Services (AHS).
We are happy to answer any sales, service, or parts related questions by phone, email, or video call and happy to assist you with any of your sales, service, or financing needs.
Dealership updates are available at http://www.stampedetoyotacalgary.com/covid-19-news-and-updates/.
Please checkout Stampede Toyota’s Facebook page for additional information, offers, and events.
Thank you for being part of our Stampede TOYOTA community. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will evolve our policies per the guidance of national, provincial and local health authorities. If you have any concerns or questions about our efforts related to COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
Phone: (403) 291-2111