Parts and Service Careers at Stampede Toyota
Looking to be part of an awesome team? Looking for a shop that wants to see you grow and excel? Join the Stampede Toyota family!
We're looking for people who want to be part of a dynamic, award-winning, customer focused team. From greeting customers as they come through our doors, to ensuring that their vehicle will be reliable for years to come, our Parts and Service departments are customer experience oriented. We want to make sure that everyone, regardless of their needs are looked after with expert skill. If you are interested in joining a team that works hard to ensure a 5-star customer experience, we want to hear from you!
If you're looking for another reason to work with us, how about the great benefits? After three month all staff get the following:
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Look through our careers below, and if you think you'd be an excellent fit, fill out the form to let us know!
Here at Stampede Toyota, we are a team of automotive professionals and we strive to earn our customers business again and again with friendly faces, knowledge, and pressure-free sales tactics. We proudly stand behind the Toyota brand and everything it has to offer our customers.
Our Service Department performs preventative maintenance, diagnose faulty operations and repair automotive vehicles and light trucks of all makes and all models.
How people describe you:
- Loves to get under the hood of a vehicle
- Adaptable to technology yet have the ability to problem solve without Google
- Mechanically inclined with the desire to learn more
- The type of person that doesn’t like to sit still for too long
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Adjust, test and repair engines, steering systems, braking systems, drive trains, vehicle suspensions, electrical systems and air-conditioning systems, and do wheel alignments
- Repair, rebuild and service specific parts (e.g. transmissions, engines, electrical components, etc.).
- Read the work order and examine the vehicle to locate the cause of faulty operation and repair it
- Use testing equipment, take the vehicle for a test drive, and/or refer to manufacturers' specifications and manuals
- Dismantle faulty assemblies, repair or replace worn or damaged parts; and reassemble, adjust and test the repaired mechanism
- Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups
- Document work performed, general vehicle conditions and future repair requirements and communicate to customers as requested
- Rotate tires, check brakes and run diagnostic tests
- Proper handling and movement of customer vehicle
- Constant communication throughout the bay with other associates
- Perform all requested services on their vehicle and follow manufacture directives as needed
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of customer's vehicle
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment as a team player
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and handle stress under extreme circumstances
Qualifications: (Requirements and Competencies)
- Red Seal Certification
- Minimum of 4th year automotive apprenticeship
- Experience using PBS, Infostream or equivalent software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Believes quality and detail is of utmost importance in maintaining vehicle safety
- Focused, driven, team player, with strong and effective communication skills
- Effective time management skills and socially perceptive
- A passion for customer service and Automobiles
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and be on your feet throughout the shift
- Class 5 driver’s license and be able to effectively drive a manual transmission
- Legally entitled to work in Canada by any employer
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive wage
- Excellent Health & Dental benefits
- Disability & Life Insurance
- RRSP matching
[Blurb about Automotive Apprentices at Stampede Toyota]
At this time Stampede Toyota is not actively recruiting for apprentices; however, we keep all resumes and regularly review them while looking for the right fits. If you are interested in working with us, please reach out and we'd be happy to get in contact in the future if you are a fit!