Toyota Multi-Point Inspection in Calgary
We operate an express service department offering a multi-point inspection by a Toyota certified technician without an appointment. Inspections are excellent for getting to the root cause of performance problems and supporting a preventative vehicle maintenance approach. With routine multi-point vehicle inspections by a certified technician within a Toyota certified service department, you can detect problems faster and promote peak vehicle reliability with corrective maintenance applied before any problems worsen. When your Toyota could use an inspection, we invite you to Stampede Toyota of Calgary.
How to Process Inspection Results
When reviewing the checklist, you will notice that it is comprehensive and organized according to the vehicle area. Each area has several components to inspect with a colour-coded risk grade given to each one as follows:
- Green – these components were examined and found to be in excellent condition, requiring no action.
- Yellow – when a component carries excessive risk but is not a significant performance threat, we recommend prompt maintenance to fix the problem as we know it will only worsen with time.
- Red – these components failed inspection and need immediate corrective action as they are at significant risk of causing problems. If your vehicle has any red parts, your immediate attention is recommended alongside corrective maintenance or repairs.
What Does the Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection at Stampede Toyota Include?
Toyota’s inspection checklist is organized according to the fundamental areas of an automobile. Here are the areas with a few examples of what our certified technician will inspect in each area:
- Brakes – Tires – Alignment – all braking components and tires receive an inspection, including tread depth and inflation checks. Rapid wear will signal if wheel alignment service is needed.
- Interior / Exterior – we inspect components like the wiper blades, head & taillights, cabin filter, floor mats, turn signals, and brake lights. We even check if the horn works.
- Under Vehicle – mostly including suspension and steering components, we inspect shocks, struts, power steering, driveshaft, transmission, and the engine for oil leaks.
- Under Hood – all fluids and filters are inspected with drive belts and pulleys; the battery, radiator, hoses, and engine cooling system are inspected too.
Inspection Guided by a Certified Toyota Inspection Checklist
As independent service shops could employ non-certified mechanics using a generic checklist, if they use one at all, our certified technicians are guided by a certified Toyota multi-point vehicle inspection checklist with each component given a risk grade. The checklist that our technicians use will be handed to you after service eliminating uncertainties about your vehicle's condition and what maintenance is needed, if at all. When you own a Toyota and want an accurate inspection that extends peace of mind, we invite you to Stampede Toyota of Calgary for your next multi-point inspection.
Complimentary Stampede Toyota Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- A Large Aquarium Full of Exotic Fish
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Toys for Kids
- Nail Salon
- Complimentary Daily Newspaper
- Express Service Department
- FREE Coffee, Mochaccino, Expresso, Latte
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs